Monday, August 12, 2013

Juicing update....

Ok, juicing update. I had more mental clarity on this day 5, but last night I noticed I was dizzy. Today I felt almost euphoric and as I was walking down the hall the dizziness was so much that I fell into the wall. Well when you feel euphoric you don't care. so I started cleaning like crazy. It wasn't long before I realized I was in trouble. So I googled "what to do if you get dizzy from a juice fast" and found the following video first thing. Thank you God! Her story is almost the same as mine although I didn't get hurt nor did I have any skin issues. I looked and felt better. But she is right, not enough calories. I lost 3 lbs. in 4 days. I was not doing it for that reason but that shows how few calories, in spite of the fact you are consuming massive amounts of fruits and vegetables, I was getting. I have to drive to the doctor tomorrow so i am going to eat tonight, what, I am not sure, I got rid of most everything because I found out that I have celiac disease and I couldn't eat much of what was here and that is why I was juicing. I will continue to juice as I loved it! But I will do it like 2 days a week eating days inbetween! I wanted to tell you since I told you how good it was. Just be careful if you lose too much weight quickly or start feeling light headed! All things in moderation right?
Here is the video that helped me so much


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvi_P99C5zY


No comments:

Post a Comment